Copyright © 2014 Sparker International. All Rights Reserved.
Patient monitor is a kind of instrument or system which is used to easure and control patients' physiological parameters, which can be compared with known settings, if they are higher than know settings, the system will alarm.
● Ergonomic design, portable, convenient for use.
● 15" TFT display, configurable up to 8 waveforms, enables maximum data visibility for the most critical parameters.
● Unique digital SPO2 technology can work accurate during motion and low perfusion.
● Anti AC & high-frequency electrosurgical & defibrillator’s interference.
● Rich screen layout, standard, large font, trend graph, OxyCRG, ECG full lead and others.
● Strong data storage: 720 hours trends, 10000 group NIBP, 1024 alarms events.
● ST analysis, arrhythmia analysis, pacemaker analysis, drug analysis and calculation.
● Audible & visual alarm available, adjustable.
● Patient information management function.
● Powerful software function to support use in NICU, ICU, OR, CCU or normal patient room.
● Optional software upgrading based on USB.
● Wired/wireless networking with central monitoring system, up to 64 beds in one group.
● Built-in 3 trace thermal recorder for printing real-time and historical data.
● Multi-language i.e. English, Spanish, Turkish.
● Super long life rechargeable Lithium battery upto 4 hours of working time.
● Suitable for adult, pediatrics and neonate patients.